Complete rifle builds: Approximately 10-12 month build time.
Customer supplied parts rifle builds: Approximately 12 week build time.
These wait times are just a general estimation. It may be different for your particular build...Its best to contact us to get an idea.
Inquire via phone 208-454-9695
We work on various modern bolt action rifle platforms including, but not limited to: Remington 700 and clones (Defiance, Surgeon, Stiller, ARC, Bighorn, etc..), Winchester model 70, Accuracy International, Savage.
- If you bring in a rifle to have work done, there may be an assembly/disassembly fee of $50
- Remington 700 action truing includes truing the threads, face and bolt lug locking surfaces, the bolt face and lugs. The receiver and bolt are both trued in fixtures on a lathe, not with a piloted tap - $200
Additional work to align and enlarge the scope base holes from 6-48 to 8-40 thread - $50
- Complete barrel job with threads hand fit to receiver, chambered to minimum SAAMI spec and a recessed target crown – $350
- Muzzle threads – $125
- Muzzle brake machine turned to match contour of barrel - $50
- Stock pillar bedding with Devcon Steel Putty and 7075-Aluminum pillars – $335
- Remington 700 threaded for Oversized bolt knob – $100
Services below are only available as an additional option to a barreled action build.
- Barrel fluting – $185 - $250
- Side bolt stop – $150
- Mini M16 style extractor – $150
Inquire via phone 408-451-9850